We receive many questions about when the post operative can have sex again .... friend, when you realize, sex will not affect the surgery, but it is clear that soon after the person is weak, in pain, then .. is good to give a team one time.
But know that the stones arise when there is an imbalance between the amount of water and substances in the bile, favoring the solidification of the same. Can occur from lack of water or excess of some components, particularly cholesterol and pigments.
The main risk factors are:
* Age: uncommon in young people, the risk of developing cholelithiasis (gallstones) is 4x higher after 40 years of age.
* Gender: gallstones is 3x more common in women than in men. From the 60 years this difference falls drastically, also by falling levels of estrogen.
* Pregnancy: by excess estrogen during pregnancy
* Hormone replacement therapy: estrogen also by
* Obesity: is the main factor in young people, especially women
* Positive family history: 1st degree relatives with a history of gallstones increases the risk by 2x.
* Rapid weight loss: large weight losses in a short time or with very low calorie diets are also risk factors
* Cirrhosis (read: Liver Cirrhosis - Causes and Symptoms)
* Prolonged Fasting: the longer the bile in the gallbladder, the more dehydrated she is and the greater the risk of stone formation